Amelia Hillebrant - Homestead comps, Helen


Comments

  1. This is cool! I think the one on the left looks a lot like Princess Leia (I promise I think about more than just Star Wars) but it's the double buns on the side of her head. I think the braid retains that "settler" look, without making a (maybe) unintended callout to Star Wars. I like the boots. They have a "suited-for-hardship" type of vibe, and I wonder if you could bring out some more of those adventurous type costume pieces: maybe a glove on one hand or some sort of harness that provides a utility for her. She's probably going to be doing a lot of exploring/working and I wonder what type of stuff she would need for that? Maybe check the show Firefly for any ideas you could find about this type of stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good first pass on the design. Is this the wife/mom in the story? Seems purposeful given her line of work, which would certainly be strenuous.

    See the comment I left on Lauren's character post. I want to encourage everyone to push for a little more distinctive & memorable designs. It could just be something simple and not too outlandish, but the details need to be considered and developed.

    Makes me wonder, what will people actually wear in the future? 100 years from now, for example?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts