Andrea Davila -Character Design 1


Comments

  1. I don't remember what story you're working on. But I think these characters feel very similar. The one on the left feels very shy though due to posture/ hiding hands, whereas the one on the right feels much more confident. I like the values on the left better, and the sweater successfully breaks up the character in a way that's nice to look at. I don't think the big boots on the character in the right fits her personality very well. I feel like she might wear something more like sneakers or converse or some lower cut boots. But those boots feel like something a pirate or secret agent might wear, not really in the ballpark of a YA woman/teen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fun and appealing sketches. I'm not sure if they are quite memorable and distinctive as they could be, (see the comment I posted on Lauren's piece for more information), but it's a good starting point for revising and finessing the details.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts