Whoa, Elias looks like a bad-A. I think the one on the right reads a lot like Han Solo, which could be a good or a bad thing. It's the whole space-cowboy vibe. The one on the left with suspenders feels more like what you might think of a rancher/settler looking like. Especially with the bandana around the neck. I'm interested to see where you take these in value! Also, it might be helpful to see his intended personality, so developing a face will be helpful for the viewer to understand him better as a character.
Wait, did you just take a reference image of a cowboy and replace the guitar with a gun? I like this as a first pass, but it wants more clarity and concrete detail. See the post I made on Lauren's character. Push toward specificity and uniqueness, choose the key details and finesse them! You don't want your designs to be vague, generic, or forgettable.
Whoa, Elias looks like a bad-A. I think the one on the right reads a lot like Han Solo, which could be a good or a bad thing. It's the whole space-cowboy vibe. The one on the left with suspenders feels more like what you might think of a rancher/settler looking like. Especially with the bandana around the neck. I'm interested to see where you take these in value! Also, it might be helpful to see his intended personality, so developing a face will be helpful for the viewer to understand him better as a character.
ReplyDeleteWait, did you just take a reference image of a cowboy and replace the guitar with a gun? I like this as a first pass, but it wants more clarity and concrete detail. See the post I made on Lauren's character. Push toward specificity and uniqueness, choose the key details and finesse them! You don't want your designs to be vague, generic, or forgettable.
ReplyDelete